Monday, January 23, 2012

Random

I am back! Just a little caught up with work and didn’t have much to write. The weekend was spent well with friends (ART). My BFF came home for the first time after I moved into my home. She was pretty surprised to see the changes in me (knowing very well about my laziness). The house was unusually spick and span. I cooked a lot of scrumptious food (yes, I can take the credit and it’s proven that I can cook well). It’s such a nice feeling to be complemented by someone who knows you very well. She was happy to see me pulling off my responsibility as a home-maker.

I got my library subscription to JustBooks! I really missed it when I moved out of my previous office. I am glad that I found it close to my home. The last few months I bought a lot of books from Flipkart but was looking forward for a library. It’s time to explore some new authors. I am so excited to clear off my impending list

No comments:

Post a Comment